NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital Outpatient Laboratory
Did you know that NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital has an outpatient laboratory that can perform a wide range of testing? Physicians can rely on the hospital to not only provide the highest quality work, but reliable, convenient and personalized service to your office staff. Do all your processing at the hospital’s Outpatient Laboratory and avoid having to deposit your specimens in outdoor delivery boxes where they can degrade in the heat and cold.
the hospital can provide:
- Same day results for routine testing
- Rapid turn-around-time on most tests.
- State of the art laboratory equipment.
- Clinical laboratory technologists in all clinical areas of the laboratory
- Direct contact with a technologist, not customer service
In addition to serving our own patients, Quest patients can have their blood drawn at the Outpatient Lab during scheduled hour. Walk-ins are welcome.
Locations and Hours of Operation
• NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital , 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. – 12 noon.
• The Medical Center at Waterside Professional Park
205 Waterside Park at the crossroads of Oregon Road and Peekskill Hollow Road Putnam Valley, NY 10579.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9 a.m. to 12 noon (closed Wednesdays and Fridays)
• The Medical Center at Cold Spring (Carolyn Lahey Pavilion)
1756 Route 9D, Cold Spring, NY 10516.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.