About Your Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital is a fully accredited general, voluntary, not-for-profit 128-bed Hospital. We are now affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the premier academic medical centers and health care systems in the world. We offer high-quality health care through our team of more than 350 physicians and 1,300 employees.
We were the first hospital in the region to have earned the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence and the only one to earn it twice-in 2007 and a 2012. The Hospital's $100 million renovation added a beautiful new lobby, gift shop, 84 all-private rooms, state-of-the-art operating rooms and an expanded No- Wait Emergency Department.
The Cheryl R. Lindenbaum Comprehensive Cancer Center offers all cancer services under one roof with a renowned team of cancer specialists, and it is home to the Ashikari Breast Center. Our Medical Office Building on campus includes cardiology, colorectal specialties, gastroenterology, neurology, orthopedics, plastic surgery and urology.
We offer free parking in our 450-space garage.
* The Cheryl R. Lindenbaum Comprehensive Cancer Center offers radiation, infusion, patient navigator, and support services in one location with a highly skilled team of surgeons, radiation oncologists and cancer specialists who coordinate a personalized treatment plan for the patient. NYP/HVH offers Tomotherapy, a state-of-the-art radiation treatment that pinpoints cancer and spares healthy tissue, and has the only Melanoma Center in Westchester and Putnam.
* The Ashikari Breast Center pioneers in cancer care and breast reconstruction surgery, offering patients Intraoperative radiation, which reduces or eliminates the need for traditional post-surgery radiation treatments.
* The Institute for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine provides the latest in wound care management. Our comprehensive program is run by a team of professionals including physicians and vascular surgeons specializing in wound care and hyperbaric medicine, and certified wound care nurses and technicians. * The Hand Center combines the skills of a hand and upper extremity surgeon with a team of certified hand therapists and occupational therapists. * The Sports Medicine Center offers ACL injury prevention and return to sports programs.
* Minimally Invasive Surgery Center includes double-sized operating rooms and a high-definition video monitor for the latest in laparoscopic surgery. * Women's Imaging Center offers 3-D mammography, which provides more sophisticated breast imaging.
* Bariatric Surgery Center features the highly acclaimed surgeons of the NY Bariatric Group.
* One of two hospitals in New York State to earn accreditation with distinction from the Undersea Medical Hyperbaric Society for its Institute for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
* Winners of the 2013 and 2014 Press Ganey "Guardian of Excellence Award" for patient satisfaction and clinical excellence.
* Winners of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 Gold Plus Award from the American Heart Association for Stroke Care.
* The only hospital in the region to earn "Baby Friendly" status from Baby Friendly USA for excellence in Maternity care.